Friday, July 9, 2010

A post about absolutely nothing

If I remember correctly, I said that I would be doing lots of writing. But I'm suffering from a severe case of writers block.

In between long pauses, I listen to a catchy jazz tune (that really is very catchy, I've already got it stuck in my head like a broken record), you can listen in if you like. But beware, you might get it stuck in your head too! Especially if you keep playing it over and over.

I don't even know if I can make myself post this because it's actually nothing. Unless I get struck with a brilliant idea so that it will actually be something. I'm looking for inspiration and waiting for inspiration to come looking for me. I'm not sure if either technique is working yet.

I'll let you know. And hopefully it won't take a week;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can get out of writer's block! I find that if I go through the day, thinking about anything I find interesting, I'll try and flesh it out [I hate that expression, but it works here] in my mind, so I can write it down later.
    And I like that you wrote about nothing. It was like a picture into your mind, and I know what it feels like!

    - Lydie :)

    ReplyDelete