Dear Lydie,
Congratulations! I hope that you are settling well into married life. I'm sure by now you have moved to Perth. I think you are very brave to move so far away. But how very exciting to be in a new season of life and all the changes that come with it. I have also had lots of life changes. A few years ago I moved to a new city, new job, new apartment, new friends. It was tough but I'm settled. However, in saying that, circumstances are such that there is a slight possibility of moving again. I doubt it will be to Perth. But who knows, I've learnt never to underestimate what God has planned and how little it looks like my own ideas for what my life becomes. It certainly hasn't turned out the way I expected. All for the better.
I occasionally visit your blog and yes, I've noticed that it's been very quiet. Don't feel bad about that though, if you're in a season not to be writing, you shouldn't feel obligated to write. Maybe you still do, just not on the blog. To be honest, I haven't been blogging either and as you can see, I've neglected this blog too. I think I'm much more of a reader than a writer. Sometimes I think that blogging was just a fad and I won't write there again. But every now and again I feel the urge to write and put something up.
I'm so incredibly overwhelmed that you chose to let me know about the changes your life has taken. Most especially since I'm the anonymous blog reader. But I am so glad that you did. I wish you and your husband all the best in your exciting new season of life. God be with you as you trust in him and journey in faith together.
Love, FR
Hey, it's been ages since we connected but I am planning to start writing a blog again and hoped you might be a reader ... :) love, Lydie
ReplyDelete