I just wrote an amazing post!!! And then I pushed publish and the title got published but body was wiped, gone, dissapeared. Arrrgh.
*Deep breath* I will try again but I don't know if I will do it justice. On the bright side, you never read it, so you're none the wiser. But trust me, it was good! And...I just had a thought but that just dissapeared too. What's going on here?
So when I started writing my fist post, I didn't know what to say, other than apologising for my lengthy absence and lack of posting anything. I'd like to blame it on my busy schedule but they would just be excuses and I hate those. It's entirely my own fault. Procrastination is always one's own fault when one has stuff to do and does other stuff instead with the pretence of helping the real stuff that needs doing. I was going to put a link in there but oddly, my link thing is not working so: . I asked a friend tonight what I should write about. Their reply was for me to write about my day. So that's what I did and what I will attemt to re-do. I hope I remember everything. Oh yes, I love lists so this is in list form:
I wake up to a ringing phone.
I answer it. It's my dad. We talk for a little while then I say goodbye with a still sleepy voice (I'm not a morning person).
I put my computer on and check my email etc. I decide spontaneously to check my 'FR' email account [Yes, I have one just for FR (one needs to in order to lead a double life, you know!) And would link but ]. It made me smile:)
Then I got breakfast and a cup of tea, of course.
Put the TV on but there was nothing interesting.
Went back to the computer and started work on studying for a test I have this week. No classes today. Yay.
I put a song on that has been stuck in my head (my theory is that over-kill helps get it out the system and relieve the brain so my short-term memory can move on asap. It's yet to be proved and it's risky. I could just be listening to something for a whole day for absolutely nothing and still have it stuck there like a broken record).
I have lunch. Nothing fancy. Toast. With coffee this time.
Back to the computer. Yes, the song is on again.
I take the dog for a walk.
Back at home, I need to wash my hair.
Hair related activities ensue.
People start coming home and I am busy procrastinating so I can “get my stuff done”.
I make dinner. Chicken stir-fry. Yum. Thankfully someone else is doing the dishes.
Back on the computer (and yes, you guessed it, the song goes on too) so I could write this. Well, the first version of this. Then I published it and it got lost. Then I got frustrated but decided to re-write it anyway because I didn't want you to think that I'm ignoring you. So that brings me to the present. And I'm listening to another song. Not that song. Whoo!! Oh, wait. It's still the same artist. Does that count? *Shrug* Wait...going back to the song. :)
P.S. Please excuse typos/errors, if any. I haven't proof-read. Either the computer or blogger doesn't like me at the moment. And one more thing, I found a draft post dated Aug 28. I opened it to find out what I had been working on. It was blank!
P.P.S. Yes, I'm really hated because the same thing just happened again when I tried publishing.
P.P.P.S. I have finally found success by using another computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment