Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surprise

Hello and welcome. In all likelihood, Lydie, you will be the only person reading this.

BUT

If someone other than you is here - I'm glad you are too:)

I extend warm, friendly, bloggy hugs to all, however you come to be here.

Lydie, since you can't read my blog (my actual blog), this little corner of cyberspace is a sneak peak at the blog which you are so curious about. I give no promises about regular posts - like you. I continually admire your ability to post on a daily basis. I probably couldn't do it even if I tried!

Well, this is all I can manage at the moment. More soon...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You made a blog for me to read! A pseudo blog! That's so cool! Okay, I gotta stop the exclamation marks 'cos I'm sounding like a tween. But hey - that's so awesome! I went bright red reading the post I was so shocked (in a lovely way). Um, suggestions for a name. Has "The Yellow Brick Road" been taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. The yellow brick road it is. Very fitting.

    Sounding like a tween? Noooo!

    You turned bright red? Wow. And of course it would be in a lovely way:)

    ReplyDelete